Our range of slimline beer fridges are ideal for any avid beer drinker, keep your beers ice cold even on a hot summers day.
These slim beer fridges are compact and stylish and designed to be built in to cabinetry or used freestanding, making them perfect for smaller spaces or for the dedicated beer lover who wants to show off their refreshments in a bar setup or games room.
Slimline Beer Fridges & Coolers
More About Our Slimline Beer Fridges
Slimline beer fridges are designed to fit into built in spaces and offer plenty of storage for all of your favourite beers. They often come in trendy designs and can be found with black, stainless steel and coloured finishes while most have glass doors.
Most models have adjustable shelves that let you customize the number and size of bottles or cans you can store.
Enjoy perfectly chilled beer each time with the BeerServer range from Mquvee.
These beer fridge can easily be built in under a kitchen or bar counter and they're perfect for home or commercial spaces. With stainless steel or black designs, metal shelves (perfect for upright bottles)!
This range of beer coolers also low noise level and energy class C.
In addition to storing cold drinks, many beer fridges have other features that make them even more useful. Some also come with locks so you can keep children or intruders out of your stash. We stock the finest beer fridges from Mquvee and Liebherr.
What Size Slimline Beer Fridges are Available?
We offer a wide selection of built in slimline beer fridges that are designed to suit a range of different spaces, rooms, and bottle capacities. You will find beer coolers available from anything between 30cm wide to 60cm wide and capacities between 18 to 50 bottles of beer.
The most popular sized for built in beer fridges are 300mm/30cm wide, and 600mm/60cm wide.
How To Install a Slim Beer Cooler?
- To install your slim beer cooler, you'll need a tape measure, a screwdriver, a spirit level and if your model does not have adjustable feet, scrap wood. Firstly, you will need to check your power supply and ensure that the cooler is placed within adequate reach of the source.
- You should avoid using extension leads if possible as their use is discouraged by the majority of wine cooler manufacturers. Next, you will need your tape measure to measure the space or cabinet in which your beer fridge will be positioned.
- You will need to ensure that there is enough room for the door to open properly and that no vents will be blocked. You will then need to position your wine cooler in the prepared space.
- You should plug it into the power source but without switching it on. You can then use your screwdriver to fasten your beer cooler’s mounting place to the back surface (if your unit has them).
- This will help to secure the cooler and ensure it is completely stable. Next and possibly the most crucial part of the installation process is to ensure that the cooler is level.
- You should then leave your slim beer cooler for 2 hours. This will ensure that the coolant and other substances within the beer fridge have completely settled and the cooler is safe to switch on. Before installing any beer cooler, you should always consult with your model’s instruction manual.
Get In Touch With Our UK Slim Beers Fridge Experts
If you have any questions about our slimline beer fridges, please get in touch via our email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0330 133 2327 and one of expert UK team will be very happy to help. Find everything you need to enjoy your beer collection to its fullest with our extensive range of beer fridges online.